1.) My subject is obesity. It is a major issue because it affects our society and it has copious amounts of risks associated with it. I will go into more detail about the risks in my paper and how the risks are discussed across different forms of media. The forms of media that I will be focusing on are scientific journals, documentaries, and articles. 2.) I have chosen this subject because I find it to be very relevant and concerning at the same time. I have always seen it as a major issue and I have watched documentaries on Netflix about food industries and obesity. I am majoring in health, nutrition, food, and exercise so I am very interested in the subject obesity, and the health risks that are associated with it. There are many factors that play into obesity that I am also interested in. I think it is very fitting for this assignment because we all had to choose a current issue that is discussed acros...
Comments
Post a Comment